Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] semi final tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Were supposed to be sorted en mass yesterday, some might well get today.

SF.JPG

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Nope and as I’m wfh today I’ll be pacing up and down to make sure I greet the postman as he arrives with the sack necessary to deliver them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still waiting for my Chelsea tickets....

Mine just arrived!

Also had a slightly worrying email from Seagull Travel saying some coaches are parking half an hour walk from Wembley but it turns out these are the ones that they have just released, going direct from the Amex. I'm on the ST26 from Bexhill which is parking on site at Wembley, hopefully in front of our goal!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No idea as I'm at work, but my wig and streamers have arrived at work, just the beach balls now and then I'm good.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Over all I bought 8 tickets on different dates, 2 have arrived of 4 I bought at the same time and they were the very last of teh 8 I bough. Still waiting for the remaining 6 to arrive.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have got chelsea and now semi final tickets. Just waiting for Wolves.

Bizarrely, the 7 semi final tickets, bought at the same time, with the same card under the same name (all allocated though), came in two separate envelopes. That's Albions share of 67p that they won't now be getting!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Bizarrely, the 7 semi final tickets, bought at the same time, with the same card under the same name (all allocated though), came in two separate envelopes. That's Albions share of 67p that they won't now be getting!!!

All the semi final ticket dispatches were contracted out to another company so its their profit that was hit

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

Same for me. Were they different rows in different envelopes?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Correct. Only the tickets in one row will come in one envelope.

I bought 16 tickets in all (at various thresholds, in various locations therefore) and they came in 8 different envelopes this morning.

Also got our Chelsea tickets this morning. Can safely say that’s the first time I have received nine letters from BHAFC in one day, and also got an email from PB into the bargain!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here