crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/27/premier-league-managers-satisfaction-index-2018-19

Hughton 16th

I'm sorry but I've got to disagree with this lowly placing. Hughton has all but provided another season of PL safety and we've had a scintillating cup run to our first semi final in more than a generation that's sent us all Cup mad. He should be in the top 10 of that list for me.

Also think Nuno, Silva and Rogers are too high.

I have Evertonian mates and he is indeed far from popular. The amount he spent and yet they are seriously underachieving.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/27/premier-league-managers-satisfaction-index-2018-19

Hughton 16th

I'm sorry but I've got to disagree with this lowly placing. Hughton has all but provided another season of PL safety and we've had a scintillating cup run to our first semi final in more than a generation that's sent us all Cup mad. He should be in the top 10 of that list for me.

Also think Nuno, Silva and Rogers are too high.

That’s possibly the worst article I’ve seen. It’s clearly not about the satisfaction of the management, it’s clearly based on who is in form, who is roughly in the place they should be - The overall satisfaction of Hughton I would easily put in the top 10, if not 5. The guy has done wonders for our club - and the mid-season slip - although worrying, has been (hopefully) turned around now and we’re looking close to safety. How the hell the FSW got so high after the BS toon fans come out with is mad... but hey, nothing like a sensationalist story to start my Friday.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Gawd. I opened that link expecting to see something based on survey results of fans (you know, and actual satisfaction index of some sort). Instead, I got some crappy Journo's personal opinions that are clearly not based on anything even remotely related to a satisfaction index.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gawd. I opened that link expecting to see something based on survey results of fans (you know, and actual satisfaction index of some sort). Instead, I got some crappy Journo's personal opinions that are clearly not based on anything even remotely related to a satisfaction index.
Absolute rubbish isn't it.

Laughable really.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Pure Nonsense. They quote this

''The criterion here is improvement, both at a club level and a personal one''

Pep Guardiola should be 20th with this Criteria - He has gone backwards...….They had won the league by this time last year.

And at the end of the article they have the cheek to ask you to make a donation for this load of old Tosh

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
6 Unai Emery - after some of the terrible Arsenal results this year???

Warnock is ahead of Chris and Woy is one place behind, how many CPFC fans are calling for his head???. Complete and utter rubbish.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have Evertonian mates and he is indeed far from popular. The amount he spent and yet they are seriously underachieving.

Silva gets a pasting on grandoldteam, a non entity of a season strewn with PL defeats, despite a £400m squad.

CH has worked wonders with a tiny budget by PL standards.

CH, Benitez and Garcia stand out for me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Usual bit of Crodo nonsense. Quite amusing, as always. :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports