Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Driving too Chelsea

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Thinking of driving up too Chelsea, anyone recommend somewhere to park? Went up last year a parked for free as was boxing day. Is it just worth just street parking and paying the hourly fee or finding a car park?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just park on the edge of our 18 yard area like the rest of the team will be doing , and watch out for the penalty hazard signs .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thinking of driving up too Chelsea, anyone recommend somewhere to park? Went up last year a parked for free as was boxing day. Is it just worth just street parking and paying the hourly fee or finding a car park?

Parked here last time - https://www.riversidewestcarpark.co.uk

Decent car park and easily accessed.

It’s just south of the river and less than 30 mins walk away. Sounds a lot but you’ll save more time than that by not being stuck in traffic...........

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I used JustPark App

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I will park in Morden, catch the No 93 bus from outside the tube station to Wimbledon station then get the tube to Fulham Broadway. After the game I will probably walk to Putney Bridge, catch the 93 bus back to Morden....Should be back in Littlehampton by midnight.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
I used JustPark App

Always use this for my London trips, mostly for work and cricket to be honest. Like that you will have somewhere to park for day, even if you arrive at peak times the space is there. Not used for Chelsea but been really good for Wembley, Lords, Oval etc and a few other places, work related.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno about driving too Chelsea, but a bloke on the A26 this morning was driving too Palace, i.e like a complete ****.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I will park in Morden, catch the No 93 bus from outside the tube station to Wimbledon station then get the tube to Fulham Broadway. After the game I will probably walk to Putney Bridge, catch the 93 bus back to Morden....Should be back in Littlehampton by midnight.

:wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here