Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of the Shire.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
:goal:

Good for him. Club legend turns their fortunes around after a human rain cloud screws them up - and gets the contract he deserves.

My United supporting family up North are delighted. I can also tell you that they've all looked at the stability of CH and staff with great envy over the past few years. We're lucky not to even have to worry about all this. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes. Good for him. One of the good guys (including some Andone-stylee challenges). ManUre are a pleasure to watch these days. Rashford, Lingard....

**** me, and slap me hard! What am I thinking? The Norwegian shitter. Fie upon him and his lap dog slavering cheats. Down with them!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
:goal:

Good for him. Club legend turns their fortunes around after a human rain cloud screws them up - and gets the contract he deserves.

My United supporting family up North are delighted. I can also tell you that they've all looked at the stability of CH and staff with great envy over the past few years. We're lucky not to even have to worry about all this. :thumbsup:

Hardly been through the mire though, have they. Hate the way the media make out like they've been in crisis since fergie left and the fans hard done by.

But I do quite like solsjaer. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on now he's there permanently

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Hardly been through the mire though, have they. Hate the way the media make out like they've been in crisis since fergie left and the fans hard done by.

But I do quite like solsjaer. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on now he's there permanently

Of course it was a crisis! They dropped to 6th FFS! Practically the end of the world!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here