Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley - Minibus Parking

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Albion's official allocated car/bus parking at Wembley has sold out. Does anyone know of how/where I could book parking for our 16 seater minibus, close to the stadium? Thanks!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Albion's official allocated car/bus parking at Wembley has sold out. Does anyone know of how/where I could book parking for our 16 seater minibus, close to the stadium? Thanks!

Have a look on justpark.com - there are photos of all the spaces (check size) and you can contact the owners directly to see if they’ll accept a minibus ?

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Have a look on justpark.com - there are photos of all the spaces (check size) and you can contact the owners directly to see if they’ll accept a minibus ?

Thanks Dazzer, the last time I used justpark.com was for the Aston Villa game (Championship title last match) - booked the space, arrived only to find it was located inside the Police cordon around Villa Park and I couldn't access it. Not happy b4 the game and of course very depressed after it!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks Dazzer, the last time I used justpark.com was for the Aston Villa game (Championship title last match) - booked the space, arrived only to find it was located inside the Police cordon around Villa Park and I couldn't access it. Not happy b4 the game and of course very depressed after it!

That’s unlucky......I’ve used it loads of times and always been great.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I had a similar experience at Villa Park with same firm. Not inside cordon but on a front garden (not paved!) in a very very rough area. Didn’t stop and parked elsewhere. Didn’t bother complaining but left a poor review.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Empire Way Car Park by Wembley Arena is £40 for the day. I'm booked to park my minibus there. Used it loads of times and always excellent. Available via Just Park.

You're welcome....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Duplicated

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Had a good experience for the Villa game ..as I have had on several previous occasions ..just as an aside I have used yourparkingspace.co.uk this time ...hope you sort it out

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Assuming you are travelling from Shoreham what route you taking

Got friends in Steyning to pick up but don't fancy battling the A24. Probably get them to meet us in Shoreham...

A27
A23
M23
M25
Then either M4, A406 or A40, A406 depending on traffic.

Setting off early (1030) and making a day of it so hoping to avoid any traffic drama.

What are your/others' plans??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ta for that ..travel wise about the same.....I'm working in the morning so won't be leaving until 2ish...no doubt I'll be getting to my seat 5 mins before KO as per normal :moo:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve used parkonmydrive before, there’s a lady with a driveway in Oakington Avenue, 10 minute walk, very easy getaway after, £20. Get on and give it a go, good luck.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Just checked it now, search Wembley 6th April full day within 1 mile radius, and it comes up as property number 90, full day for £20. Probably only 6 or 7 minute walk (I did say 10). Well worth it, tuck in, if you’re watching.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With driveway booking, be careful not to let your decision be influenced by proximity to the ground.

For example, my Wembley booking (only a tenner) is almost half an hour walk away. However, it is next to main A road access routes so will be a breeze to get to and get away from. The time I lose in not being close will be gained back by less stress and less journey time.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
All i can say, if the OP is still looking, is look at google maps and see just how easy the trip into and out of Oakington Avenue is. It takes you away from any closed roads and pedestrian traffic, and gets you straight outta there, with the shortest walk and th minimal cost. Tested several times, it works. Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here