Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yet another anonymous performance today.

Bin him, and see how he goes next season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yet another anonymous performance today.

Bin him, and see how he goes next season.

Hard to make a judgement as I do t think I’ve ever seen him play his natural position of Right Wing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Tidy feet but no burst of acceleration in their final 3rd. He's starting to look more and more likef a crap signing.

I can't see how he's going to suddenly become a good signing next season. He hasn't really showed anything to suggest he's not showing his best. He'd probably suit a slower paced league like the La liga.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Did better than March when he came on

That’s what happens when you give one of your best players 20 minutes game time every week!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Trying to impress too much. Needs to play his normal game and not try and force it all the time. Start Locardia and ease Ali into it

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What do you think about Jahanbakhsh ?
Does he worth 17M or not ?
If yes why and if not, do you think he should be kept or transferred for next season ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no he's not good enough for the premier league .....2 meters short on pace and missing a bit of heart muscle.......like a lot of our players , particularly today.

seriously he may come good next season but i think he's well below what we were all expecting to be honest

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
He made some good runs but nearly every time he was left stranded either without the ball or offside because the ball was played too late. I thought there were some good signs today but would still prefer that he was played in his best position which is on the right. The inverted wingers is fine but lets get traditional so the wingers can cross the ball on the run instead of always cutting inside to shoot or turn back on themselves to play the ball backwards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nothing to do with the player, t'is the system.

Murrayoffside's inability to create any space means anyone in the final third has nothing to work with, esp as the next option is at least 30 yards away

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He’s so shit, an Iranian JFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here