Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pubs with Strippers

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Planning a retro 1980's 'Love Bus' trip up to Wembley, full English in Worthing around 10, some of the younger members of the excursion have asked about a pre match visit to a pub in the London area with Strippers (naturally I will stay in the bus watching the Game of Thrones box set).

Do such establishments still exist in the capital?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Planning a retro 1980's 'Love Bus' trip up to Wembley, full English in Worthing around 10, some of the younger members of the excursion have asked about a pre match visit to a pub in the London area with Strippers (naturally I will stay in the bus watching the Game of Thrones box set).

Shoreditch?

But obviously no Albion supporters would go any where like that? Just not a PC enough. Someone might scream for a moral policeman.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There’s a couple in the East End. They’re brilliant lads night destinations.

The girls make a LOT of money and deal with any “wandering hands” promptly and ruthlessly..there’s also a large security presence so I’d say that they’re the safest pubs in London.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The California in North Woolwich

Edit: just saw it closed in 2007 :(

Edit again, apparently moved down the road to the Royal Standard, still with "Gentlemen's Entertainment"

Also I believe the Nag's Head on Whitechapel Road is still open, near to Aldgate East tube station

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

How do I book a ticket for this ??? :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
80s eh? And there was me thinking you were permanently stuck in the 70s. :lolol:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
God Rest the Flying Scotsman. What a place

Funny enough, I'm just off to London to go for a drink with a mate from Doncaster that I worked with in London in the Eighties and we're meeting there - albeit it's gone back to its original name of the Scottish Stores and is now known for it's beers rather than its 'entertainment'.:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here