Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pubs with Strippers

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sticky Vicky in Benidorm does that along with many other articles, including a string of sausages, a large bunch of roses ( they didn't smell of roses though) and every colour of snooker balls.

Christ, no wonder there's so many reds on a snooker table! "Time of the month" still needs the bills paying.......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sticky Vicky in Benidorm does that along with many other articles, including a string of sausages, a large bunch of roses ( they didn't smell of roses though) and every colour of snooker balls.

Not sure I'd be up for one of those sausages.

Mind you, I recall going to a sex show in Amsterdam once where a talented young lady laid on her back, parted her legs, carefully inserted a large lit Cuban cigar into her gruffalo, and proceeded to blow a series of mildly impressive smokes rings up into the air. OK, she was no Gandalf, but we were all suitably impressed.

She then handed the slightly dank, ragged semi-smoked cigar to one of my mates, who proceeded to actually smoke it himself. I fully expected his lips to come out in scabby hives the next day, but he seemed to get away with it.

[MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION] will probably remember (it wasn't him)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Mind you, I recall going to a sex show in Amsterdam once where a talented young lady laid on her back, parted her legs, carefully inserted a large lit Cuban cigar into her gruffalo, and proceeded to blow a series of mildly impressive smokes rings up into the air. OK, she was no Gandalf, but we were all suitably impressed.

She then handed the slightly dank, ragged semi-smoked cigar to one of my mates, who proceeded to actually smoke it himself. I fully expected his lips to come out in scabby hives the next day, but he seemed to get away with it.

Haha,I remember an evening on Canal Strasse back in the 90s, two absolute belters were giving it six nowt on each other and sent out an invite to the audience for a volunteer, My mate Dave went up, he had a cock like a Pringles tin, he got on stage ,dropped his strides to gasps from the audience, the two birds sent him back, there was uproar.
Happy days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
She once opened My mates bottle of San Miguel with her ********.I think her daughter has now taken over the mantle, Vicky must have been in her 60s when we saw her in 1989.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it was her daughter or something and yes she did crack open two bottles and the blokes had to drink them down in one.
The Geordie DJ doing the commentary was hilarious.
Oh, just remembered, she pulled out a really long string of fairly lights, each one lit up just after it appeared, I must invite her round at Christmas.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Oh, just remembered, she pulled out a really long string of fairly lights, each one lit up just after it appeared, I must invite her round at Christmas.

That’s a neat trick. With her sat on the top of the tree in a fairy/angel costume and If the trail of lights was long enough you could have a wirelessly powered tree.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Anyone remember Wycombe away? Only 15 mins by train from London Marylebone.

There was a pub on the way to Wycombe's ground - The White Horse (?).

Some very attractive girls and nicely kept beavers. :D

Yup, that's my pub - it is the White Horse - and we still have stunning strippers every Saturday. I had rhought of making a special day of it for other Albion fans going to Wembley (there's a very good rail link with Chiltern Railways to the stadium) but unhappily Portsmouth are playing at Wycombe that day and we expect to see a lot of their supporters. History (and whatever common sense I have left) tells me that mixing the two would not be a good idea!

But the Cup Final is another day and we'll jay on something very special indeed for that. More after April 6.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Indeed I do, and indeed it wasn't.

I can clearly remember the moment that I realised that particular cigar (as with a previous banana - maybe a different show, the weekend became a blurr) was ultimately going to be in the mouth of an audience member, and then almost in slow motion I saw who it was going to be offered to. In a flash the unnamed individual lept upon the cigar like a kitten leaps on a piece of string being pulled along the floor. Due to various concoction none of us were moving that fast anymore, but this guy was, and in a blink of an eye he was settled back in his seat puffing away, with a smug expression on his face, looking like a mafia boss who had just pulled off a particularly impressive heist.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

When the original Vicky 'hung up her bunting' , she must be knocking 80 now, she effectively sold the trademark and act to another blonde lady who also went out on the circuit as Vicky.

Then the original Vicky's granddaughter, Dirty Barbara, starting gigging around Benidorm, and the new Vicky took her to the Spanish Courts for breach of copyright (or the latin version).

Went to Benidorm last September saw the all new Vicky show, no sign of Dirty Barbara, so the case must have been settled.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
When the original Vicky 'hung up her bunting' , she must be knocking 80 now, she effectively sold the trademark and act to another blonde lady who also went out on the circuit as Vicky.

Then the original Vicky's granddaughter, Dirty Barbara, starting gigging around Benidorm, and the new Vicky took her to the Spanish Courts for breach of copyright (or the latin version).

Went to Benidorm last September saw the all new Vicky show, no sign of Dirty Barbara, so the case must have been settled.

Blimey, you don't get this kind of drama on holiday in Cornwall.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Shoreditch?

But obviously no Albion supporters would go any where like that? Just not a PC enough. Someone might scream for a moral policeman.
Yeah, it's 'politically correct' to feel uncomfortable about the power dynamic when women get their breasts out for quids in a pint glass.

You clown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here