Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/3 - 1/4

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
One truckload of saved bacon heading for delivery to Mr C Hughton of Brighton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
e638f4b7b0f01ea4ac8f833857e1fa06.jpg

Bottled the 18/1 Chelsea for the top one when 0-1 FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
OK, Chelsea. Just let the complacency sink in for Wednesday now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Craig Pawson is absolute dog shit as a referee.
How these people are allowed to continue to officiate when their decisions can cost so much at this time of the season is totally beyond me, not only allowed to continue but they are protected too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Craig Pawson is absolute dog shit as a referee.
How these people are allowed to continue to officiate when their decisions can cost so much at this time of the season is totally beyond me, not only allowed to continue but they are protected too.

Shouldn't we be naming the assistant as well....oh hang on it was a male :whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been thinking for a few weeks now, will the big six be less dominant with VAR in place? So often the big teams get the benefit of the doubt. Tight offside decisions go their way, reds not given etc. that should be corrected by VAR. More 'upsets', less running away with the league?

I'm sure I remember a time when United under Fergie went something like 8 years without CONCEDING a penalty at Old Trafford, of course in that time United were awarded about 25. Just try to get your head around that fact, despite Man U's dominance at Old Trafford they did not concede a penalty in all that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here