Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] If you were staying Airbnb in central Brighton

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
In a house with 9 other mates you were staying in for 2 night s & the fridge was a small under counter type as opposed to a large family sized fridge/ freezer would you be bothered?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That would largely depend on if I wanted to put more stuff in the fridge than it was capable of holding :shrug:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Good answer Badger. What I was trying to get at, is would you expect a big fridge/ freezer if you were staying in central Brighton within a 5 min walk of tons of shops/ places to eat .

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
For 2 nights, with loads of mates I don't think I would be bothered. As you say plenty of food and pubs nearby.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fill the bath with Ice and chuck yer cans in

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’d be more pissed off if I lived next door and my **** of a neighbour kept letting his house out to 10 blokes

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Solution : Buy all beers ice cold and drink them as fast as you can. Use Just Eat or the Dominos App for all food. Don't worry about cold milk - nobody will be drinking tea.

Oh, hang on... isn't that a 2 night stay in Brighton with a load of mates in a nutshell? ???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In a house with 9 other mates you were staying in for 2 night s & the fridge was a small under counter type as opposed to a large family sized fridge/ freezer would you be bothered?

I assume you mean a 600x600x910 fridge rather than a mini fridge.

If you bought a larger family fridge freezer the only difference is less bending down and the addition of a freezer section, the fridge section would be of similar size. Why would anyone need a freezer whilst away for 2 nights in central Brighton, it's not like anyone is hosting dinner parties the majority of food will be consumed elsewhere

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'd be fuming off if it wasnt advertised as such. Air bnb should be saving (customers) money generally not forcing them to eat at restaurants/pubs just because they are near to some. A fridge freezer should be able to support as such

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You could quickly knock one of these up in the front room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here