Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley. What time you aiming to arrive London / Wembley ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
That was in the good old days, now it's not that brilliant.

Slightly off track -which route should I use? I prefer to use the Wembley park to marleybone, but the timetable shows that in the evening after the match, the trains only go every 30 minutes, and it could involve a long wait. Another poster said that it worked well, but that might just be god luck. Trains to euston from Wembley central are more frequent, but Man city fans would also use that? thanks in anticipation for any help that posters can give.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Slightly off track -which route should I use? I prefer to use the Wembley park to marleybone, but the timetable shows that in the evening after the match, the trains only go every 30 minutes, and it could involve a long wait. Another poster said that it worked well, but that might just be god luck. Trains to euston from Wembley central are more frequent, but Man city fans would also use that? thanks in anticipation for any help that posters can give.

I've got some family coming up via Euston, so either option sounds good, they'll always be a queue to get away :thumbsup:

el punal

Going with my son in law and grandson. Hope to make this a HUGE occasion, especially for the little ‘un, so got tickets for Boxpark and intend to get there for around 12.00ish. Then, onto the stadium for 4.30.

As a fan that’s been there, done it, got the T-shirt, I’m quite excited by all this. I must make sure I moderate my alcohol intake . . . . . or not! :drink:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Unsure why a few seem worried about the crowds globe etc.

The busier the better in a way. Lots of singing and boisterous behaviour.

Certainly the Globe and particularly the Green man will be good for that.

Getting served is what it is.

A mate tells me you might be able to buy Piglet pies outside The Green Man. Apparently they were for sale when the league cup final took place.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
When you go through the booking process on the Seagulls Travel website, you have a big drop down list of where to take the coach from, arranged by location, and on there it has the departure times.

Mine said TBC for pick up at The Roman's. Heard nothing since. 5 of us going pub opening early for brekkie and some coloured water to wash it down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here