Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Your best Karma stories

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm a bit shocked that NSC is seeing this as a good thing. Some young chap was a bit of a dick to you. Once. So as karma, he died. And that's supposed to be a good thing :shrug:

The gif in this thread with the guy having a plant pot knock his head is a bit more my level.

It is what it is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Years back as a spotty oik of 16, I worked in International Stores in Lancing for a few weeks. I was working the till and stacking shelves and helping put the big deliveries away when the lorry came in twice a week. The store manager was a short arsed little git who was horrible to everyone and no one liked him .

One day we had the big delivery and he came in to the store room to gee us up and get the stock put away quicker He pointed at a cardboard box and said " Whats this ? where does it go ? " I said it was bottles of orange squash, He grabbed it with a flourish and span round to carry it to the shelving for the squash bottles but..... as he span round so aggressively the glue holding the bottom of the cardboard box gave way and 12 big glass bottles of orange squash hit the floor in sequence and smashed. He threw the now empty box on the floor and shouted " Don't just look at it ! Clean this mess up " he turned on his heels and went back to the office to much hilarity.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I saw a pig in India.

It was carefully dismembering a pigeon as a stray dog looked on in envy.

The cunning dog then launched a running attack on the pig, carefully nabbing the feathered prize.

The dog had clearly not calculated it’s speed and promptly ran into the road with it’s newly acquired meal only to be hit by a man on the scooter.

I suspect the concept of Karma would have been lost on the poor hound.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
There was this older guy at school who used to take the mickey out of my surname.
Obviously I did stick up for myself in ways of the dark side.
But the karma kicked in, when this gimp started to lose his hair, whilst still at school, eventually having the mother of all comb overs.
Boy did he look a tw@t :)

'Ruislip' is a bit of a silly surname tho' Amex.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I remember a bloke in Westdene was happy slapped by a group of teenagers. Unfortunately, they happened to pick on the bantamweight champion of Sussex (I forget his title).

He put most of the group in hospital. The police said it was quite funny as they drove off in the ambulances/police cars that the group were all
holding parts of their re-arranged faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here