Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Your best Karma stories

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Someone peeed me off today to the point I might invest in a voodoo doll and pins. :down:

Cheer me up with some karma, comeuppance stories where the good guys do eventually win! :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Got a detention off a boy (prefect) one year older than me for being 1 minute late. A year later he was dead (brain haemmorhage). The ****.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Nice and current and one we can all rejoice over.

Millwall defender Jake Cooper. He scored terrible handball winner against Everton in previous round. In game against us he goes unpunished for rugby tackle on Murray leading to their first goal.

Then karma arrives just in time! If you watch the replay of our second goal it's him facing their keeper looking distraught as March's cross is pushed into the net. Then of course he misses the sudden death penalty. Lovely stuff!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Got a detention off a boy (prefect) one year older than me for being 1 minute late. A year later he was dead (brain haemmorhage). The ****.

:bowdown: This is what I want to hear!! We’re off to a cracking start, surely no one can match this?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nice and current and one we can all rejoice over.

Millwall defender Jake Cooper. He scored terrible handball winner against Everton in previous round. In game against us he goes unpunished for rugby tackle on Murray leading to their first goal.

Then karma arrives just in time! If you watch the replay of our second goal it's him facing their keeper looking distraught as March's cross is pushed into the net. Then of course he misses the sudden death penalty. Lovely stuff!

Indeed and blimey, only two weeks ago! I did think this when got home and watched it afterwards. Yep, Cooper had it coming and an excellent example of Football karma. Well done Sir!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit harsh

Throughout my life, everyone who has ever crossed me has come a cropper. Generally in proportion to how annoyed or inconvenienced I felt at the time. Harsh maybe. But.....fair :shrug:

Incidentally when I put people on NSC on ignore, I'm doing them a massive favour.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
During my school days,there was the nastiest low life scum piece of sh*t of a person I’ve ever met in my life.
‘Bully’ was the nicest thing you could say about him. He tortured and beat kids for no reason and unsurprisingly became a criminal as an adult.
So I have to admit I have a sense of joy and karma that he was convicted recently and sent away for a long stretch. And I truly hope he finds his time in prison as much a Hell as he put those poor young kids through, back in the 80s. He’s earned that payback.

I’m really not a vindictive nasty person. But I cannot find the words that would do that w&nker’s deeds any kind of justice.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was shopping in tesco last week, found a phone on the floor and found the owner. Next aisle someone dropped something from their trolley without realising and I picked it up and gave it to them. Went to the newsagent to get a lottery ticket a little later and trod on a twenty pound note someone had dropped.
Karma but not the karma you want I believe. :)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was shopping in tesco last week, found a phone on the floor and found the owner. Next aisle someone dropped something from their trolley without realising and I picked it up and gave it to them. Went to the newsagent to get a lottery ticket a little later and trod on a twenty pound note someone had dropped.

Yes it is, the £20 was dropped by Jake Cooper

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just remembered, a 17 year old near me stabbed a perfectly law abiding stranger for ticking him off when he was up to no good. Kid always been a wrong’un apparently throughout yooof. Unbelievably only got a suspended sentence and tagged. Anyway, 2 or 3 months later he was beaten to within inch of his life for stepping on some local drug gangs patch. Sure the bloke he stabbed must have cried..........laughing when he eventually heard! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL Karma!

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

No, we’ll take that ‘cause it’s a bloody lovely ‘REVERSE-Karma’ story. Well played BB, what we all now want to hear is you won several million with the ticket?!

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A scummer in Whitehawk in the 80’s thought nothing of beating complete strangers up, including a (passive) cousin of mine on a bus in Kemp Town. He was later sentenced to a long prison sentence over something or other.

In an argument over a women a few short years later, he was gunned down and died on the spot in Whitehawk.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A scummer in Whitehawk in the 80’s thought nothing of beating complete strangers up, including a (passive) cousin of mine on a bus in Kemp Town. He was later sentenced to a long prison sentence over something or other.

In an argument over a women a few short years later, he was gunned down and died on the spot in Whitehawk.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke.

Classic live by the sword KARMA!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Following the “nasty” side to these stories... when I worked for The Met we had one customer, who was frequently arrested for a variety of gang related offences, in each of his custody photos he had his eyes closed and his cheeks puffed out, effectively making his custody photos useless - he got his brains blown out by someone he peed off after double crossing them in a drug deal! That wiped the silly look off his face...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here