Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Your best Karma stories

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Following the “nasty” side to these stories... when I worked for The Met we had one customer, who was frequently arrested for a variety of gang related offences, in each of his custody photos he had his eyes closed and his cheeks puffed out, effectively making his custody photos useless - he got his brains blown out by someone he peed off after double crossing them in a drug deal! That wiped the silly look off his face...

Brilliant ‘GUESS-WHO’ Karma! Keep em coming...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Following the “nasty” side to these stories... when I worked for The Met we had one customer, who was frequently arrested for a variety of gang related offences, in each of his custody photos he had his eyes closed and his cheeks puffed out, effectively making his custody photos useless - he got his brains blown out by someone he peed off after double crossing them in a drug deal! That wiped the silly look off his face...
Ah now I see why you couldn’t condemn those twatish coppers at Palace. You were one of them once. All together boys.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This was 12 years ago, two members of a gang of happy-slappers at Imperial Arcade, ended up in hospital.

BDB63018-3E15-4B0B-90B4-2A3DA283EDF5.png

Similarly, in two separate incidents in 2001 and 2003, Duncan Ferguson caught burglars in his home, and each time put them in hospital.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There was this older guy at school who used to take the mickey out of my surname.
Obviously I did stick up for myself in ways of the dark side.
But the karma kicked in, when this gimp started to lose his hair, whilst still at school, eventually having the mother of all comb overs.
Boy did he look a tw@t :)

el punal

Throughout my life, everyone who has ever crossed me has come a cropper. Generally in proportion to how annoyed or inconvenienced I felt at the time. Harsh maybe. But.....fair :shrug:

Incidentally when I put people on NSC on ignore, I'm doing them a massive favour.

How long have you been employed as The Grim Reaper? I’m intrigued to know if they provide you with the uniform of black hooded cloak and scythe, or do you have to purchase it from a recommended retailer?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
How long have you been employed as The Grim Reaper? I’m intrigued to know if they provide you with the uniform of black hooded cloak and scythe, or do you have to purchase it from a recommended retailer?

The always ultras have a deal on them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

furq.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Had a bloke in court once for domestic assault. He looked a bit worse for wear and it turned out his ex-girlfriend's big brother was serving member of the Parachute regiment who'd "had a word".

I did also hear of a defendant that tried to escape from the dock, fell 10 feet and broke his neck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Someone peeed me off today to the point I might invest in a voodoo doll and pins. :down:

Cheer me up with some karma, comeuppance stories where the good guys do eventually win! :)

I think this is one of the best.

When I was a young lad my bike was stolen. I found out who took it, but couldn’t prove it. The guy stole it, rode home, and dumped it in the river Ouse. The guy also goaded me about this a few times at school. Fast forward a few years he was in The Argus, the victim of an industrial accident. He was using a saw in a plastic mouldings factory but being the cocky **** he was didn’t put the guard down. His hand was very very badly severed. Peter won’t be stealing bikes again.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think this is one of the best.

When I was a young lad my bike was stolen. I found out who took it, but couldn’t prove it. The guy stole it, rode home, and dumped it in the river Ouse. The guy also goaded me about this a few times at school. Fast forward a few years he was in The Argus, the victim of an industrial accident. He was using a saw in a plastic mouldings factory but being the cocky **** he was didn’t put the guard down. His hand was very very badly severed. Peter won’t be stealing bikes again.

Almost retro law karma, where a chopped hand was the price for theft. Which is fair enough ;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Had a bloke in court once for domestic assault. He looked a bit worse for wear and it turned out his ex-girlfriend's big brother was serving member of the Parachute regiment who'd "had a word".

I did also hear of a defendant that tried to escape from the dock, fell 10 feet and broke his neck.

Saves on Rope I guess?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There was this young chap who worked in a bookies. He was a cocky little shit, enjoyed seeing me lose and if I won, he'd say under his breath: "You lucky c*nt". I'd never done anything to upset him then one day he came in with a bruised face with black eyes, split lip after a night out in Brighton. He'd lost all his confidence and it was great to see. Every time the door opened he jumped out of fright.

So a big thank you to whoever gave that five-star c*ck a proper hiding. :clap2:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
One night after work maybe about 10 years ago, the trains in London were all being cancelled (I can't remember which reason of the many choices it was). At Victoria, the concourse was full, the trains were rare. So if you saw one going in your general direction, it was advisable to squeeze on. My rare train was announced, which saw scenes befitting the start of a Primark sale on Oxford Street. Manners went out the window as it was every person for themselves. In front of me was a pushy type (literally), so I was delighted when his mobile got knocked out of his hand by someone's bag, across the edge of the platform and went under said train! So he couldn't get on, and would have to wait to get his phone back. Oh, and have to wait ages for the next train. Lovely stuff.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
stayed overnight in an oppo's house in plymouth, him and his missus asked me to pop to the shop to get some beer, i duly obliged. i (which was not very often) didn't fancy a drink so i purchased myself some freshly squeezed orange juice (large cartons x 2). i went for a dump upon my return. when i came out of the bog they giggled and said that phil had seen off both of the orange juice cartons. i then had to have beer instead. karma = he shat the bed, too much orange juice, his missus was a little loud running around his house covered in shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here