Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much did your 1983 final ticket cost?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I went with a mate on our own, we were both 14. His uncle bought our final tickets and my dad bought the replay tickets.

We also went to the semi-final on our own. In no way would I have let my kids at 14 go alone. How times have changed. I did note that the tickets for this semi state under 14,s to be accompanied by an adult. So technically, a 14 year old could go on their own still...

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I remember the never ending queue around the Goldstone to get the replay tickets

If I remember right you had to attend the Stoke match to get the cup final ticket - wasn't a season ticket holder at the time due to reason I didn't know they eve existed strange as it seems ?????

I remember the never ending queue around the Goldstone to get the replay tickets

If I remember right you had to attend the Stoke match to get the cup final ticket - wasn't a season ticket holder at the time due to reason I didn't know they eve existed strange as it seems ?????
:moo:

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_111318.jpg
    IMG_20190326_111318.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 128

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
£5 for the ticket, about £5-10 for the train fare, a couple of pounds on beer. Repeat for the replay.

£30-40 all in for two Cup Finals. Amazing value even then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here