Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Any view on when these go (back) on sale?

I guess they are waiting to get through the Wembley fest, but maybe sometime next week?

Will those of us that bought first time get priority (like Chelsea?).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would hope they be on sale next Tuesday, so 3 weeks before. Cup tickets are being dealt with by an outside company so won't effect the Spurs tickets getting dealt with I guess.

No it'll be usual priority as a few who bought them last week weren't entitled to buy them anyway

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I would hope they be on sale next Tuesday, so 3 weeks before. Cup tickets are being dealt with by an outside company so won't effect the Spurs tickets getting dealt with I guess.

No it'll be usual priority as a few who bought them last week weren't entitled to buy them anyway

Hadn't realised they'd previously been on sale?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Everyone who brought one previously had more than X points

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
how many will we get for this new stadium???

Huddersfield website says they took an initial allocation of 3,003. Unclear if there's potential for more, but I would assume it'll just be the usual 3k, particularly as Levy isn't a fan of away fans being capped at £30.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here