Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] First Leak of Next Years Home Kit ...........

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
only joking, it's a concept kit - what do you all think?

DzodHthXcAQBsNO.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As per, the concept kits are almost always better than what we end up with.

Do agree with others though, the fade makes it TOO white - can we see it without the fade?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yes love it. Would like to see the back as that is always what lets our kit down I feel.

Should be stripes on the back but with a gold number (highlighted by a black border) for the poor sighted. That way a replica where you don't have a replica number or name won't look so shit (I realise this will never happen as they love the lolly of the cost of getting this done, but it would look good).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
stripes a bit thin , badge not in centre of a strip and fade = a no from me

If it had stripes at the back then could prob be ok but that shirt with a solid back would not be good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming Big Norm's record label doesn't have a massive resurgence, we'd be well fooked without American Express, everything else will look well shite.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Those shorts look a bit tight.

I assume we'll go with a blue-dominated kit next, as the current one has a white back etc.

But I'd really like a Juve-style kit - white collar and sleeves, white back, white shorts and white socks. Basically, just two or three blue stripes down the front.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not bad - pity they ran out of blue dye before they got to the bottom. It will of course be total crap if it's not striped down the back too.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nike have been much better with kits this season. I think we'll get something a little out of the ordinary. A fade/pattern is definitely on the cards. Even smaller teams are getting kits which haven't come straight out of the book.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here