Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy injury?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Might be rubbish, someone just posted on a FB page that Sky are reporting he is out for the rest of the season.

Any truth in this?

Nothing on twitter, other than he went for a scan earlier today..........guess if it’s showing a fracture then he’ll be out for 6-8 weeks.......

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Last I heard he was having a scan on his ankle after taking a knock but it wasn't thought to be serious.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Big Mick said he was having a scan to make sure he's fit for their next game, which presumably is tomorrow or Wednesday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Big Mick said he was having a scan to make sure he's fit for their next game, which presumably is tomorrow or Wednesday.

Why would he be having a scan on Wednesday when they play on Tuesday ? I reckon the scan was today.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
2019-03-25 21.18.57.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nothing on Skys website or on the sports news channel..indeed there ticker just going on about the scan....someone on FB being mischievous

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Having watched the game, his ankle got absolutely smashed with about half an hour to go. Looked like he'd come off but he played through it.

Fingers crossed he didn't do damage.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Tarkowski is far better than Dunk :cry:
Hmmmm, probably more to do with the fact that Duffy is the designated ball winner while Dunk is the tidyuperer.

As an aside - palace really are poor :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here