Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** Some Foreigners versus England *** Official match thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lee Dixon telling us Hudson Odoi needs to learn when to release the ball. Call me a c*nt but is an England qualifier really the place to be learning how to play football?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane has been toilet so far

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Lee Dixon now suggesting that Kyle Walker sits back because Hudson-Odio keeps switching off. This is an international match. If you are not good enough you shouldn't be playing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Some bunch of foreigners 1-1 now.

Btw. That banner opposite the stand. KOTOR...one of the most fabulous places in Europe.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Lee Dixon now suggesting that Kyle Walker sits back because Hudson-Odio keeps switching off. This is an international match. If you are not good enough you shouldn't be playing.

To be fair he did say he should be telling him what to do at all times which would include not switching off. Not sure Walker is that kind of shouty player though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loving the #9 with the Magnum PI moustache.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Will probably score, but just don’t rate Deli Alli internationally.....

Just seems to wander around and contribute next to nothing..... at least Barkley looks like he wants the ball.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Standard free kick. Pretty much his first kick of the ball.

Keane isn’t good enough either but we have Stones to come in. Barkley and Alli are the two we need to upgrade by next summer.

I've been very impressed with Sancho, and hopefully Gomez will return at the level he was before his injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here