Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** Some Foreigners versus England *** Official match thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I never really understand posts like this. He’s scored two goals against a pub team. What does that prove? He’s only scored five in 43 matches this season before tonight and he’ll be nowhere near the eleven next summer.

Forums like this should ban people from racking up huge post counts without offering any opinion.

It is an opinion, I do not think he is out of his depth and does contribute a lot to the England set-up.

Clearly you don't think he does but he has scored twice, got an assist and a yellow card

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
England fans just informed they'll be kept behind after the final whistle. It's just like a less shabby version of Selhurst.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Previous England teams under iffy managers have drawn in that stadium.

Southgate has done wonders.

He's certainly got the Midas Touch. He's got Sterling scoring, now Barkley.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Away from home in what is supposed to be a hostile environment, went 1-0 down and gave 2 young players their first start. I think the fact we are 4-1 up is brilliant and shows how far we have come and the amazing work Southgate has done.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Away from home in what is supposed to be a hostile environment, went 1-0 down and gave 2 young players their first start. I think the fact we are 4-1 up is brilliant and shows how far we have come and the amazing work Southgate has done.

We went 1-0 down against a team that has forced 3 draws with us in their limited history. I wasnt even worried, its like an alternative universe

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Henderson been toilet

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lovely ball from Henderson, Sterling caps another impressive performance.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wilson toilet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK fair enough in that case, I have no problem being mocked by someone strong enough to offer a view. If you think he’s good enough I respect that. I don’t think he’s terrible, I just think he’s a clear level or two below where tournament winners (which is where 90% of this England team is right now) need to be.

Same goes for Alli, same goes for Keane.

Keane has gone backwards since joining Everton, however Alli is worth taking given his explosive pace and the fact you never know what might happen occasional brilliance but usually poor

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here