Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spring has sprung!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Has there been a better year for flowering cherries?

IMG_1317.JPG

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not round these parts. Little bastid squirrels have spent the past couple of months gobbling up all the cherry buds within reach :annoyed:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is it Tit Monday yet?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Lewes Road from The Avenue to Wild Park is about to explode in to white blossom. In the grass beneath them are thousands of Grape Hyacinths. The "Blue and White Road to Falmer" will look absolutely stunning by this weekend.
Magnolias also seem to be extra splendid this spring.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lewes Road from The Avenue to Wild Park is about to explode in to white blossom. In the grass beneath them are thousands of Grape Hyacinths. The "Blue and White Road to Falmer" will look absolutely stunning by this weekend.
Magnolias also seem to be extra splendid this spring.

The lack of a late cold snap is welcome.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
My cherries are nowhere near flowering. The tete-a-tete are giving one last hurrah and the wood anemones are just starting up under the trees

206676.jpg

They are the pre-runner to the bluebells at the bottom of my garden. Love the wild flowers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely breathtaking here in the garden of England. The blossom on my plum tree is about to appear (quite late this year, I would say) but it looks like a bumper amount. All the blossom around town and in the neighbouring countryside seems to have come at once. Abbey Street (Fav's historic main street) looks stunning with white blossom on tress that are ordinarily dull (not even sure what they are exactly). With the blue sky and sunshine, you'd need a heart of stone to not feel glad to be alive in the South East of England right now.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
For some reason, I seem to be devoid of the usual flowers! My flowering cherry/almond/whateveritsmeanttobe ,camelias, rhodos and pretty much everything except the normal yellow boring stuff has refused to put in an appearance. I have some nice multi coloured clover in the lawn though!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Absolutely breathtaking here in the garden of England. The blossom on my plum tree is about to appear (quite late this year, I would say) but it looks like a bumper amount. All the blossom around town and in the neighbouring countryside seems to have come at once. Abbey Street (Fav's historic main street) looks stunning with white blossom on tress that are ordinarily dull (not even sure what they are exactly). With the blue sky and sunshine, you'd need a heart of stone to not feel glad to be alive in the South East of England right now.

Whereas up the road here in Sittingbourne it looks like Hiroshima on a bad day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here