Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs new stadium

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As far as the wait is concerned, have you forgotten our teething problems with queues for the first couple of games in our new home?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As far as the wait is concerned, have you forgotten our teething problems with queues for the first couple of games in our new home?

No. That was the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looks very impressive.

It has a micro brewery, that will please the craft beer lovers.
Cashless stadium.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
will they serve chips?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Never have a problem in West Upper, but then I don't do the HT thing for just that reason.

As is Selhurst Park for totally different reasons.

That's exactly my point though I wasn't clear. Surely it should be possible to leave your seat after the ref blows the whistle, get a cuppa (for those that are flask deprived :glare:) and get back to one's seat without missing five minutes of the second half?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looks absolutely incredible.

It really does show the difference in our division.

Yes our stadium is a lovely stadium, but compared to the top 6 clubs all the stadiums in our division are not in the same league. The only one outside that group is probably West Ham's ground but that was built for an olympics so you would expect it to be state of teh art.

With these grounds like Spurs aresenal etc, I can see a move to a European super league coming....there is no point having a magnificent stadium and having to play the like of Bournemouth and Cardiff

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Right, that's it, we need to rebuild the Amex. Tony: buy up all the land that currently belongs to Brighton University. Paul: organise the planning permission. Martin: sort out the construction. Jump to it boys!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I absolutely hate Spurs, and I have enjoyed their discomfort at the delay in the new stadium construction. That said, this stadium looks to be more than worth the wait. The bar has been raised for any aspiring super stadia, cannot wait to visit at the end of the month I hope that Neck Oil makes into the away concourse.

It should be a spectacular venue for the NFL later in the year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here