Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Argus Comments Section. Gone but not forgotten.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't wait for him to knock on mine.

What do you think I should ask him ?

What does he think of cyclists on the seafront ?

Damn, I wish I'd thought to ask:
"What's your view on the safety of cyclists on the seafront cycle path?".
We were watching TV early evening, and were surprised to get a knock on the door.

It would've been interesting to see if Tim had given any reaction. I would imagine he would've remained dead panned, with an insincere, politician's response of "I campaigned for that path and take the safety of all stakeholders very seriously".

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
We were watching TV early evening, and were surprised to get a knock on the door.

It would've been interesting to see if Tim had given any reaction. I would imagine he would've remained dead panned, with an insincere, politician's response of "I campaigned for that path and take the safety of all stakeholders very seriously".

Or blame it on Caroline Lucas :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Not wishing to defend him in any way, ( I’ve never met him) but didn’t he allegedly push someone off the bike because the cyclist nearly ran him over outside the cycle lane?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I met Tim last week for the first time, he knocked on our door canvassing.

Straight away I was thinking it was funny to see the bloke who’s widely panned on NSC and who came up with a wind-up about a postponed football match.
And then you thought
a) Wow, you're actually a decent chap in real life
b) Wow, you're just like you were on NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here