Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Argus Comments Section. Gone but not forgotten.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He comes across as both nasty and dim. Can’t possibly be standing for public office.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I can't imagine that anyone who has any ambition to stand for public office would be stupid enough to spend years alienating people with ridiculous boorish postings all over social media first ???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can't imagine that anyone who has any ambition to stand for public office would be stupid enough to spend years alienating people with ridiculous boorish postings all over social media first ???

Or, alternatively, that anyone who had spent years making such posts as you describe as well as boasting about kicking a cyclist off their bike, would subsequently think that standing for office in that same community was a good idea.

Whether the chronology was the way round you suggest or the reverse, it beggars belief.

Probably get elected though. ****.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Or, alternatively, that anyone who had spent years making such posts as you describe as well as boasting about kicking a cyclist off their bike, would subsequently think that standing for office in that same community was a good idea.

Whether the chronology was the way round you suggest or the reverse, it beggars belief.

Probably get elected though. ****.

PR will allow just that.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Article written by Jamie Walker - Entertainment reporter ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
MV5BMzdjYzAyNWQtZWFjMS00NWM5LWJlYTMtNjUyZjhhYzA1ZjdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I met Tim last week for the first time, he knocked on our door canvassing.

Straight away I was thinking it was funny to see the bloke who’s widely panned on NSC and who came up with a wind-up about a postponed football match.

He likes talking to himself on the internet too. Ask Paul Valley.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Straight away I was thinking it was funny to see the bloke who’s widely panned on NSC and who came up with a wind-up about a postponed football match.

Did you mention the fog to him?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I used to comment on there. I soon realised how fruitless it was and, as much of a knob I was, I didn't have strong enough knobbish quality to grace that forum.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I can't wait for him to knock on mine.

What do you think I should ask him ?

What does he think of cyclists on the seafront ?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
His spelling seems to have improved, but he's as arrogant as ever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here