Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory Islamophobia: suspended councillors quietly reinstated

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh that was the time when NSC lost the plot when I dared to question Robbie Parker turning the tears on for the cameras at a press conference? So I am a nasty little shit for questioning that?

I remember getting more abuse from posters like you than when posters on here have accused the McCann's of killing their own daughter.

Go and troll someone else.
I'm currently watching the McCann documentary on Netflix and after seeing the dogs pick up the scent of a corpse in the apartment and their car, I reckon it's possible they drugged the kids which went terribly wrong, the group of friends were all doctors too

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm currently watching the McCann documentary on Netflix and after seeing the dogs pick up the scent of a corpse in the apartment and their car, I reckon it's possible they drugged the kids which went terribly wrong, the group of friends were all doctors too

In all the interviews that I have seen of the McCann's I have never detected any deception in my bullshit radar. And I personally think it is in bad taste for people to still point fingers at them.

But does this make you a "nasty little shit" for believing it was possible, as I have been labelled by the poster?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What do my posts say about me then? Do tell!

If you haven't garnered it from the replies so far, I don't think I have the time to explain it to you.

Anyway, enjoy your thread. it is better than no attention at all.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In all the interviews that I have seen of the McCann's I have never detected any deception in my bullshit radar. And I personally think it is in bad taste for people to still point fingers at them.

But does this make you a "nasty little shit" for believing it was possible, as I have been labelled by the poster?
I'm always getting slated on here for questioning the status quo, don't worry about it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Fair enough. I'm definitely prepared to accept that your ability to detect truth or lies, through watching videos of people being interviewed, is more reliable than forensic science.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You claimed I have Tory Overlords. That is what you think my posts say about me which exposes your flawed thought process.

I also claimed that you focused on minor points of semantics in order to deflect the conversation away from a difficult topic (in order to appease your Tory overlords). I can see that I was wrong about that and that the phrase 'Tory overlords' was in fact the main gist of my post.

(the last sentence is sarcasm btw)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Fair enough. I'm definitely prepared to accept that your ability to detect truth or lies, through watching videos of people being interviewed, is more reliable than forensic science.

Not too sure the point of this as I am not part of the case let alone giving evidence. Maybe you are bored as well?

I will play along for the hell of it though. I am satisfied that based on the body language of the McCann's in numerous interviews that I did not feel as if they killed or accidentally killed their own daughter, and to still be accused for it is bullying and only rubs salt into their wounds.

In life we are always testing people for deception and I can only qualify myself for myself and in my subjective opinion I detected no deception on my bullshit detector with the McCann's. If there was we would have body language experts all over it so I am probably right.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not too sure the point of this as I am not part of the case let alone giving evidence. Maybe you are bored as well?

I will play along for the hell of it though. I am satisfied that based on the body language of the McCann's in numerous interviews that I did not feel as if they killed or accidentally killed their own daughter, and to still be accused for it is bullying and only rubs salt into their wounds.

In life we are always testing people for deception and I can only qualify myself for myself and in my subjective opinion I detected no deception on my bullshit detector with the McCann's. If there was we would have body language experts all over it so I am probably right.
Another episode in and I reckon the police planted evidence like they've done countless times before

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Another episode in and I reckon the police planted evidence like they've done countless times before

I haven't watched it tbh. I have heard people review it and say that it doesn't really reveal anything more than is already known, and I think it has been stretched over 8 episodes.

I've seen a short clip and it looks like it has been produced as a cinematic documentary suspense drama?

My point though was that we are allowed to speculate that parents killed their own child on NSC, but as soon as I mention Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook and his crocodile tears, the trolls crawl out of the woodwork and feast on it in judgement like with the "nasty little shit" comment aimed at me as a good example. Even HKFC couldn't help himself and wanted his pound of flesh too today.

In all honesty though the more people who are wound up by my opinion, the more inclined I am to give it. I am the cheese to the rats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here