symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
‘Islamophobia’ was created by fascists is provable: the term was conjured up and pumped into the international debate around politics and religion decades ago by the Muslim Brotherhood.

But let us not discuss this because you will remove me from the thread or ban me from NSC altogether.

I’m not sure I fully follow the point you’re trying to make.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
‘Islamophobia’ was created by fascists is provable:

Prove it then.

the term was conjured up and pumped into the international debate around politics and religion decades ago by the Muslim Brotherhood.

From OED

NOUN
mass noun
Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

Example sentences
Origin
1920s: from Islam + -o- + -phobia.

Are you claiming the Oxford English Dictionary is lying?

But let us not discuss this because you will remove me from the thread or ban me from NSC altogether.

You discussed it though. And you're still here.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Because Islamophobia is a made up trigger word for people who are critical of Islamaniacs?

So you're okay with people discriminating against Muslims and calling them 'sand peasants' simply because you don't like the term used to describe it? Very strange behaviour.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Prove it then.

From OED

NOUN
mass noun
Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

Example sentences
Origin
1920s: from Islam + -o- + -phobia.

Are you claiming the Oxford English Dictionary is lying?

You discussed it though. And you're still here.

Islamophobia is still not defined because being critical of Islam is also classed as Islamophobic too.

What is Islamophobia? I will let Douglas Murray explain it to you as I have no interest in discussing anything with a mod who keeps removing and blocking me:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/11/the-islamophobia-problem/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Islamophobia is still not defined because being critical of Islam is also classed as Islamophobic too.

Being critical is not necessarily the same as having a phobia though. So not all criticism will be classed as a phobia.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
No what he said was racist, not Islamophobic.

The OP aksed 'Why do the Conservatives think this ok?'

You then say 'Because...' and proceed to go on a diatribe about the term 'islamophobia', i.e implying that you thought it was OK.

The OP's point, which you totally warped, still stands: Why do the Conservatives think this ok?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Being critical is not necessarily the same as having a phobia though. So not all criticism will be classed as a phobia.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something ffs.

Fight the Islamophobia Excuse:

Abdur Rahman Mohammed, a former Brotherhood operative, recorded being present at a Brotherhood meeting where the members decided to use the term “Islamophobia” as a political weapon. “This loathsome term is nothing more than a thought-terminating cliché conceived in the bowels of Muslim think tanks for the purpose of being down critics,” he later remarked...................... https://clarionproject.org/fight-the-islamophobia-excuse/

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The OP aksed 'Why do the Conservatives think this ok?'

You then say 'Because...' and proceed to go on a diatribe about the term 'islamophobia', i.e implying that you thought it was OK.

The OP's point, which you totally warped, still stands: Why do the Conservatives think this ok?

What is Islamophobia?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's barely more than a week since someone murdered 50 innocent people attending religious services in a Mosque in New Zealand, yet on this thread we have someone arguing that bigotry against islam is made up , presumably by social justice warriors or snowflakes or libtards or whatever alt right insult is in fashion this week. Symyjym you are a dangerous cretin and a heartless moron and i hope you are removed at least from this thread and ideally the whole board.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's barely more than a week since someone murdered 50 innocent people attending religious services in a Mosque in New Zealand, yet on this thread we have someone arguing that bigotry against islam is made up , presumably by social justice warrior or snowflakes or libtards or whatever alt right insult is in fashion this week. Symyjym you are a dangerous cretin and a heartless moron and i hope you are removed at least from this thread and ideally the the whole board.

Here we go

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here