Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emily Rose Rip

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Hello all,
Not sure if anyone remembers my posts concerning my Granddaughter Emily Rose and kindly donated to (Hope for Emily).
It breaks my heart to tell all you fellow seagull fans at only at the age of 3 years and 4 months she sadly passed away in a wonderful children's hospice called Naomi house here in Hampshire.
This little angel battled right to the end before gaining her gorgeous angel wings.
Fly high darling.
RIP Emily Rose.

Truly truly devastating. I am so sorry for you and the family. May our little angel rest in peace.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
I can't find the words to express how sad I feel for the loss of one so young.

Rest in peace little angel.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
May she rest in peace, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As someone who has only just recently become a grandparent I have the vaguest inkling of what you must be going through. Even the thought of anything happening to my grandson upsets me, let alone having to deal with the reality.

All the very best and RIP Emily.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news and my sincere condolences to you and your family. I am very aware, as a Patron of a Children's Hospice, that great care is being offered to you and your family at the moment and a large part of this will be counselling, I urge you to ensure that those around you participate as much as they feel able to, it really does help at such an awful time. Big love from the football family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here