Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton (h) The Homecoming party !! get there earky and lets make some noise

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
What an amazing couple of away wins we have had the last 2 weekends, there should be one hell of a buzz around the Amex on Saturday it's not ever day we get to celebrate doing the double over Palace and the next week securing a trip to Wembley in the FA Cup semi. The atmosphere around the city will be starting to build towards the semi final so wouldn't it be great if the stadium was full 15-20 minutes before kick and really create an atmosphere the club deserves. This is also a massive game so Bring your flags, bring our singing voices it doesn't get much better than this !
Cheers Everybody and up the Albion

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Very important at the end of the game, regardless of the result, to raise our voices as we send the boys off to Wembley!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What an amazing couple of away wins we have had the last 2 weekends, there should be one hell of a buzz around the Amex on Saturday it's not ever day we get to celebrate doing the double over Palace and the next week securing a trip to Wembley in the FA Cup semi. The atmosphere around the city will be starting to build towards the semi final so wouldn't it be great if the stadium was full 15-20 minutes before kick and really create an atmosphere the club deserves. This is also a massive game so Bring your flags, bring our singing voices it doesn't get much better than this !
Cheers Everybody and up the Albion

Stuff that! I will be on my 6th pint...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We should be literally raising the roof for the boys after their heroics in the last 3 weeks, PL safety all but secure, double over our bitter rivals and an FA Cup Semi final. I think it woill be a very, very special atmosphere on Saturday as we send the boys off to Wembley in style.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We should be literally raising the roof for the boys after their heroics in the last 3 weeks, PL safety all but secure, double over our bitter rivals and an FA Cup Semi final. I think it woill be a very, very special atmosphere on Saturday as we send the boys off to Wembley in style.

This. A win on Saturday would be colossal, both in terms of survival, and being able to give the FA Cup game a right good go.................

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
As I said in the score prediction thread, I think the Albion stumble. I just have an earky feeling about this one. I like that. Earky!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
While it is true that the earky bird catches the worm, it is also true that the earky worm gets eaten.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here