Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] pitch hire

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
In truth, if you had 16 people per squad, 32 in total - you're paying £230 each. That's incredible and well worth paying.

I've played a full 90 minutes on the pitch once, and played a number of small sided tournaments. It's a brilliant experience playing on the pitch and using the dressing rooms - well worth getting involved in.

Maybe start an NSC thread to rustle up the 32 people who want to pay for the priviledge?
Imagine paying your £230 and being an unused sub...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone taking up the clubs generous VIP offer £7140 inc Vat. Get in early !!!

Brighton & Hove Albion are once again allowing fans to grace the hallowed Amex turf between 13 and 26 May.

Fans will have a chance to follow in the footsteps of Maty Ryan, Pascal Gross and Glenn Murray in this unique and unforgettable experience.

The package includes the following:
• Exclusive hire and use of the pitch for 90 minutes
• Use of the home and away dressing rooms
• Match officials and first aid support
• Use of the home and away dugout seats
• Use of footballs
• Half-time refreshments
• Pitch team photograph
• Access to a lounge after the match
• Two-course buffet and a drink of your choice
• Free on-site parking
Price: £4,500 + VAT

In addition, fans can also purchase a home and away Nike kit (£1,200 + VAT), photo library (£250 + VAT) and two Albion legends as managers (£500 + VAT) separately.

A VIP experience including all the above costs £5,950 + VAT.

For availability and more information, please call the commercial team on 01273 878 278 or e-mail

'Drink' not 'drinks'? Huh! £7140 and just one mouldy drink. Stuff that!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think Rockinghorse used this as a fund raiser last year or the year before (I know one of the patrons). I was offered a place and only declined because a) I couldn't justify the cost to my Mrs, b) I'm shit at football and c) I had to work.

I think Gary Hart may already be playing in one of them. He coaches his step-daughter's girls team along with a mate of mine and mate said they had to take it in to account with their May tournament fixtures.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
"The club are out of touch with the community"

Puts on event to enable businesses, clubs and individuals to play on the famous pitch

Money grabbing b'stewards

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crikey did Boris respond to this post, I thought the cost was £4,500 + VAT i.e. £5,400? Although let's not miss the opportunity to sensationalise it eh!

Companies will get the VAT back so that's £4,500 or if 32 players = £140 each, match, food and a drink, you doom mongers!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In truth, if you had 16 people per squad, 32 in total - you're paying £230 each. That's incredible and well worth paying.

I've played a full 90 minutes on the pitch once, and played a number of small sided tournaments. It's a brilliant experience playing on the pitch and using the dressing rooms - well worth getting involved in.

Maybe start an NSC thread to rustle up the 32 people who want to pay for the priviledge?

Count me in!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I would be well up for this. £230ish for what would be a bucket list item. That includes a full kit as well. The semi won’t be costing much less as a day out!!!!
I’m going to guess that most on here would need a ‘break’ during 90 mins anyway so rolling subs, everyone plays at least an hour. It would be brilliant.
If anyone is organising a 32 players pool from here, I’d be up for it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is a joke, right?

I'm holding off until it's "Be Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chairman for a Day".
Includes Unlimited use of the 'War & Peace' Email Generator, and your chance to "Ban any popular carry-in item of your choice".

Think of the emails you could send!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I would be well up for this. £230ish for what would be a bucket list item. That includes a full kit as well. The semi won’t be costing much less as a day out!!!!
I’m going to guess that most on here would need a ‘break’ during 90 mins anyway so rolling subs, everyone plays at least an hour. It would be brilliant.
If anyone is organising a 32 players pool from here, I’d be up for it.

Way too old for this but what a brilliant idea.
Putting it in perspective, compare the individual cost compared to a captains mascot package.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I work on these type of events...THIS IS A GOOD PACKAGE...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Or for the cheapskates among us, wait until the "camping on the pitch" night comes around again, hire a tent and a couple of kids * (who need to be junior seagulls - that's Geestar out as he won't pay for that) and have a kick around once the light go out

* remember to ask parents permission

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here