Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] pitch hire

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Anyone taking up the clubs generous VIP offer £7140 inc Vat. Get in early !!!

Brighton & Hove Albion are once again allowing fans to grace the hallowed Amex turf between 13 and 26 May.

Fans will have a chance to follow in the footsteps of Maty Ryan, Pascal Gross and Glenn Murray in this unique and unforgettable experience.

The package includes the following:
• Exclusive hire and use of the pitch for 90 minutes
• Use of the home and away dressing rooms
• Match officials and first aid support
• Use of the home and away dugout seats
• Use of footballs
• Half-time refreshments
• Pitch team photograph
• Access to a lounge after the match
• Two-course buffet and a drink of your choice
• Free on-site parking
Price: £4,500 + VAT

In addition, fans can also purchase a home and away Nike kit (£1,200 + VAT), photo library (£250 + VAT) and two Albion legends as managers (£500 + VAT) separately.

A VIP experience including all the above costs £5,950 + VAT.

For availability and more information, please call the commercial team on 01273 878 278 or e-mail

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
This is a joke, right?

I'm holding off until it's "Be Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chairman for a Day".
Includes Unlimited use of the 'War & Peace' Email Generator, and your chance to "Ban any popular carry-in item of your choice".

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brilliant idea for the corporate world

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
This is a joke, right?

I'm holding off until it's "Be Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chairman for a Day".
Includes Unlimited use of the 'War & Peace' Email Generator, and your chance to "Ban any popular carry-in item of your choice".

Excellent.

Comes with a trip off the high dive into the Scrooge McDuck money vault next to his office at the end of the day to top off the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Split between a number of people it's not too bad - assuming you can get two teams who want to do it, that's 22 people, plus subs - split the fee equally and it's OK for the experience. I know someone who did this a few years back and had a superb time. The guy I used to sit next to, when I was office bound (now self employed) got roped in to do the filming and they shoved him in a really high camera position (and he hates heights! :lolol:)

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

We did this last season to mark the end of the Youth Team I had been involved with as they reached U18s.. was a fantastic occasion, truly memorable and I will treasure the video of me scoring my penalty for ever! It is expensive, but we found a little sponsorship and then split the cost between everyone - special occasion I think its worth it, but needs some organising to help people save up..

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
This is a joke, right?

He he he

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
It’s a great experience. Get your employer to persuade a key supplier to pay for it as a corporate entertainment event ( and to hell with the Bribery Act)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Did the VIP one. Worth every penny as I scored 2, of which one was a worldy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In truth, if you had 16 people per squad, 32 in total - you're paying £230 each. That's incredible and well worth paying.

I've played a full 90 minutes on the pitch once, and played a number of small sided tournaments. It's a brilliant experience playing on the pitch and using the dressing rooms - well worth getting involved in.

Maybe start an NSC thread to rustle up the 32 people who want to pay for the priviledge?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
In truth, if you had 16 people per squad, 32 in total - you're paying £230 each. That's incredible and well worth paying.

I've played a full 90 minutes on the pitch once, and played a number of small sided tournaments. It's a brilliant experience playing on the pitch and using the dressing rooms - well worth getting involved in.

Maybe start an NSC thread to rustle up the 32 people who want to pay for the priviledge?

And for the right to pay and play folk could get sponsorship for REMF

Teams: Leave v Remain...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Wasn't there a bit on the blurb about having an "ex-Albion Manager" on your sidelines for about £500 as well?

Who would you go for? Gus? Alan Mullery? :rave:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And for the right to pay and play folk could get sponsorship for REMF

Teams: Leave v Remain...

I like the REMF angle - but I don't think REMF sponsorship should impact on your ability to take part. That would be my opinion, but I do like the idea of Leave vs Remain! If the key players could be involved, of course.

Remain for the home shirts, Leave for the away. Seems fitting to me!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is a joke, right?

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here