Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The mind ...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Good rumour. As much as we all love Bruno everyone’s legs only have so many miles. Sounds like a good understudy to Montoya.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Haven’t seen a lot of him but what I have seen is good, young, talented and an area which needs back up

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I can't help but think 'Bogle Bogle, Bumble-Squat...' :smokin:

bumble.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We have to sign him just for the name. A back four of Bogle, Bong, Duffy and Dunk, behind Propper and Gross. What’s not to like? :D

You have forgotten Balogun and Bissouma.Think Bogle would fit in well,but Lewis and Shane need to get with the flow-Bunk and Buffy would be superb!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You mean apart from having a team line-up that sounds like a car with a misfiring engine and an exhaust trailing along the ground? ???

"... our fine four-(de)fendered friend..."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is one of the silliest threads I have seen this afternoon. Top work all round :bowdown::lolol:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
My Derby supporting friend says he's great going forward but suspect defensively.

Can be applied to so many fullbacks these days. Leicester fans say the same about current England full back Ben Chilwell. City fans say the same about Kyle Walker. Even the scousers think Alexander Arnold is better going forward than defending. There aren't many Gary Neville's or Lee Dixon's around these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here