Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Man eats raw pig's head outside vegan festival

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In response to the direct action (aka being annoying) that vegans have been doing in Brighton this chap went and ate a raw pig's head at a vegan festival. Not all heroes wear capes!

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17523070.man-eats-raw-pig-head-outside-brighton-vegan-festival

Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 08.06.41.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks like a setup to me, show a meat-eater with something that looks inhumane and revolting and that's great publicity for the protest.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks like a setup to me, show a meat-eater with something that looks inhumane and revolting and that's great publicity for the protest.

Indeed .... he's DXE. Noteable that there is no video of him doing it. Just a press release from DXE to the Argus who happily lap up their rubbish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've all done it

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Someone posted this link up on the Argus comments section.
Not the first time the raw meat eater has turned up at a vegan event.
Looks a bit of fruit loop to me.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In response to the direct action (aka being annoying) that vegans have been doing in Brighton this chap went and ate a raw pig's head at a vegan festival

The swine.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Eh. If vegans are fine getting in the face of meat eaters to push their anti-meat eating ways, they can't complain if a meat eater get in their face with their pro-meat eating ways.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Eh. If vegans are fine getting in the face of meat eaters to push their anti-meat eating ways, they can't complain if a meat eater get in their face with their pro-meat eating ways.

Valid point. Personally I think the bloke's an ********, but vegans have protested against meat-eaters so they can't really complain when the boot's on the other foot for once. Won't result in anything of course except an escalation of vegan protests and more entrenched views on both sides.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps he might have done better to follow the contestant on Masterchef who produced pulled pork tacos using a (dead) pig's head.Very tasty they looked,too.Might have converted some of the veggies back to omnivores.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The bloke has got exactly what he wanted. Personally, I think he’s a prick.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here