Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion secure Wembley HQ for semi final.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Spoke to the club on a number of matters this morning. Boxpark came up - sounds like they're making a great effort to really Albion-ise the whole thing.

It convinced me to snap up a few of the last remaining tickets.

For the sake of a tenner (barely more than a pint in London) it’s got to be worth a go. Suspect the pace will be jumping. Really looking forward to it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sold out for pre-match?

I just went to do a test purchase of 3, and showing as 'Not enough availability'.

el punal

Is everyone a season ticket holder?

I phoned the club up a couple of days ago to check further details. Basically it is only season ticket holders and if you book more than your own, i.e. using a friend’s ST you have to provide specific details. I did this to enable three of us to go to Boxpark and it worked a charm. Once your payment has been processed you are given a bench seat allocation number, this will then be printed on your entry ticket, and then hopefully you’ll be able to park your bum and eat and drink to your heart’s content.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Spoke to the club on a number of matters this morning. Boxpark came up - sounds like they're making a great effort to really Albion-ise the whole thing.

It convinced me to snap up a few of the last remaining tickets.

Any truth in the rumour global megastar and Brighton’s very own Rag & Bone Man will be there performing the smas hit of the year so far, Giant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here