Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Coach from mile oak to wembley

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does anyone know if there are any coaches that come through portslade/ mile oak for Wembley ?

I have looked on line and not sure if the albion coaches are all full

Thanks

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know if there are any coaches that come through portslade/ mile oak for Wembley ?

I have looked on line and not sure if the albion coaches are all full

Thanks
I found this the other day:
https://www.brightonandhoveindepend...bion-s-fa-cup-semi-final-at-wembley-1-8857133

Bagged myself free travel which I think has all been taken up but may be worth a look to see what's available...

Edit: just checked and the closest pick up is Shoreham High Street for just a fiver!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I’m going from Mile Oak with Seagulls Travel, (pick up Chalky Road). Unfortunately I think the coach must be full up as it’s disappeared off the Seagulls Travel website.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m going from Mile Oak with Seagulls Travel, (pick up Chalky Road). Unfortunately I think the coach must be full up as it’s disappeared off the Seagulls Travel website.

ST 44 picking up at Portslade Station is still showing

c0dfd0e7e749bba219d8f51bb6cf8f1f.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rollocks

I dillied and dallied like a big girls blouse and they are all full.

Anyone going via national coaches direct to Wembley? They have a pick up at patcham, so may go for that instead.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You do realise the trains are now running Dave?

Have been to Wembley a few times, getting trains away at the end has always been reduculous..I queued for an hour last time
And waited for aes at Clapham junction!

So trains are not really what I am looking at.

if it has improved, I may be tempted

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Have been to Wembley a few times, getting trains away at the end has always been reduculous..I queued for an hour last time

Didn't you also get stuck in the car park after the Notts County play-off final for ages also.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'd check with Seagulls Travel. Send them an email and tell them what you are after. If the coach is full they may add more except the price will increase a bit.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Find out which Seagull Travel coach nearest to you has spaces. Then get a lift or cab back home after drop off. Hove station shouldnt be too much in a cab to Mile oak

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Do you really think a coach will be quicker than the tube/train. I'm pretty sure it took ages to leave Wembley for last year's Spurs game on the coach.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Didn't you also get stuck in the car park after the Notts County play-off final for ages also.

Yep, but we were out quite quick I seem to remember. Longest one was England vs Italy in the very early 70's whilst at school. We were stuck in the car park and we arrived back in Wiltshire at four in the morning after being stuck for over three hours in the car park.,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here