Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Question

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Is it not reflected within the price? I’m sure I saw somewhere that if the seat has some form of restricted view, then the seat is advertised as £20 rather than £30 etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No idea if any are officially restricted view, but my front row view wasn’t helped by the stewards at the Spurs game last season. At least the bloke in front of me was quite amusing most of the time. There was one point when everyone fell about laughing but I can’t remember what he did.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it not reflected within the price? I’m sure I saw somewhere that if the seat has some form of restricted view, then the seat is advertised as £20 rather than £30 etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a politicians answer. Not really giving the answer the op was hoping for.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Cheers. I have used that view and am looking to go for the cheap seats behind the goal in the Gods, don’t look restricted but some of them must be!?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cheers. I have used that view and am looking to go for the cheap seats behind the goal in the Gods, don’t look restricted but some of them must be!?

Why must they be?

It’s a modern stadium with no stanchions. No excuse for restricted view seats, surely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here