Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
hi all can some one tell me how to change my user name pls ☺️☺️

thanks

That’s an admin feature. Bozza can do it. I’ve got no idea how much work it is for him to do, so he might not want to. If not, your other option is to create a new account with the name that you want. There are some notable cases where that’s been the way things have proceeded...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That’s an admin feature. Bozza can do it. I’ve got no idea how much work it is for him to do, so he might not want to. If not, your other option is to create a new account with the name that you want. There are some notable cases where that’s been the way things have proceeded...

Didn't you used to be called @Goldstone1976, but in a more flash and bold way :D

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
nope not me ..was always known as GINGER IN THE NORTH STAND back in late 1960/early 70 ������

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rusty is that you ?

Could be... then again, Rusty could also be [MENTION=6109]rusty redeyes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14431]rustyboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=29583]RustyKent[/MENTION] [MENTION=22705]rustyrhodes[/MENTION] [MENTION=18983]RustyTheSnowman[/MENTION] or [MENTION=18156]rusty_theron11[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here