Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It says in that very article:

Cyber-security expert Kevin Beaumont said that while it was possible that bots were involved, it would be "a bit of a pain" to build a sophisticated enough programme to cope with the email addresses.

Yes, "possible", but "probably not" boosted by bots

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It says in that very article:

Cyber-security expert Kevin Beaumont said that while it was possible that bots were involved, it would be "a bit of a pain" to build a sophisticated enough programme to cope with the email addresses.

You need a unique email address and your postcode.

This is the bot checking website.
https://britorbot.org/2019/03/22/revoke-article-50-petition/

I posted a tweet a couple of pages back where someone working in Kyrgyzstan said the one vote was from him.

Votes are being checked against the postal register as I also posted a tweet showing the top ten constituencies and Brighton Pavilion (Caroline Lucas) was in third place.
False votes are being purged.

[tweet]1109193166526337024[/tweet]

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Over 16 million people voted remain but only 3 million can be bothered to sign a dodgy petition to revoke article 50 ... perhaps the other 13 million respect Uk democratic norms :salute:

Or perhaps the other 13 million support a second referendum - this petition was about revocation of course.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I voted leave and I didn’t do anything illegal? Nah, this illegal dark forces conspiracy angle simply smells like sour grapes and is just a tad being over emphasised. Besides anyone would think the Remain campaign represented the forces of light and goodness. The EU butter mountain wouldn’t melt in its mouth eh?

Yeah and the remain campaign and the liberals were investigated by the E Commission and also found guilty of breaking the rules. They were clearly very very naughty as well.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the definitive Brexit input. Surely no moment can possibly top this.

[TWEET]1109145636216152065[/TWEET]

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Laura Kuenssberg

Blimey she's full of gloom and doom.

I watch with fascination at the way she portrays the Brexit situation and May in particular.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems a good reporter to me

What about Sopel? ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
She doesn’t give the slightest impression that we’re ultimately heading to stay in the EU as before. The same with the bookies who still see that as unlikely. With that in mind, is the likely conclusion a customs union type exit? Will the other 27 nations allow that, when they want to discourage other members ever leaving?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well, let's be honest. The current political situation in the UK is hardly the Morecambe and Wise Christmas Special, is it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think there's an actress somewhere in there.

dors.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here