Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall Match Ball

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Landed a few seconds ago. The ball boy's just getting it....

111.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I think [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] will be able to confirm that a football located in (or behind) the supporters is not permitted to be kept as a souvenir :lol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Nice irony that Cooper missed the crucial penalty since he wrestled Murray to the ground on the first goal and he scored the ' hand ball' winner against Everton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] will be able to confirm that a football located in (or behind) the supporters is not permitted to be kept as a souvenir :lol:

That is apparently the case, yes. The home club’s stewards will not allow you to keep a ball, that you have HEROICALLY RESCUED. Even when said football doesn’t even BELONG to the club in question.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I did notice that the match ball had mfc writtten on it

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

I noticed that, too - written in sharpie by hand! There was a close-up at kick off, if I remember correctly - and I thought "did they write that on there for good luck, or can they not afford any balls being nicked?!"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Most clubs training balls have the team name written on like that so after pre match warm up they end up in the correct bags etc. Would assume FA would supply the match ball though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here