Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat dinking thread

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Fridat is here!!

After a week of work to earn the ticket for the semi, it's beer time......

I'm not dropping the Punk, but am starting on this little beauty...Baby faced assasin....this is so superb.
bba.jpg

Naturally, I'll be be reverting to type after, and Punking!

imagespunk.jpg

Happy Fridat!! UTA !!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Out to dinner tonight, maybe a cheeky Harvey's before but a drop of red with the meal

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just finished work. Think I’ll pop to Stone for a beer. Happy Fridat everyone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pub for the England game tonight, but I'm not sure what they do. Will probably just have a few Lite draught beers, not looking to get steamed.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Pick number two son up from Chi station, home from London for the weekend, then a glass or two of red then a glass or two of Remy VSOP.......Then sleep.:drink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a bottle of Nutty at lunchtime at The Parsons Table in Arundel, with a nice Macon-Villages with lunch, a glass of Scoundrel Shiraz and a glass of vintage port with the cheese. Stands me in good stead for this evening.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Started with a bottle of Nutty at lunchtime at The Parsons Table in Arundel, with a nice Macon-Villages with lunch, a glass of Scoundrel Shiraz and a glass of vintage port with the cheese. Stands me in good stead for this evening.

Phil, is Nutty a beer or wine?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pub for the England game tonight, but I'm not sure what they do. Will probably just have a few Lite draught beers, not looking to get steamed.

Quick question. Are you Stickypete on BBS?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Phil, is Nutty a beer or wine?

It’s a local sparkling wine, from Nutbourne Vinyard in West Chiltington. Sort of a blanc de blancs style, fresh and fun, thoroughly recommended, but not to be taken too seriously.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stone Berlin Pilot Series: Imperial Sea Salt Stout

IMG_4214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm drinking via NSC proxy. Torn shoulder ligaments so on tablets. Please describe taste of your chosen tipples so I'm able to savour in my mind

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Cooking Paella tonight. So, an Alsace Pinot Noir Rosé aperitif, then a South African Chenin Blanc and an Austrian Gruner Veltliner with dinner. Then some of Wedgee’s home made frozen flavoured gins and vodkas, and then an Ambulance. TGI Fridat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm drinking via NSC proxy. Torn shoulder ligaments so on tablets. Please describe taste of your chosen tipples so I'm able to savour in my mind

Light toastiness, subtle saltiness, moderate bitterness. Hides it’s strength very well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Pickles

May 5, 2014
It’s a local sparkling wine, from Nutbourne Vinyard in West Chiltington. Sort of a blanc de blancs style, fresh and fun, thoroughly recommended, but not to be taken too seriously.

I like the sound of that. I'll be investigating that little beauty....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair enough. They were talking about you recently. I'm also banned

Gone but not forgotten then, how lovely.

They got all pissy on there about BHA singing Cantona songs at Selhurst, because in their moronic little minds, they actually believe that BHA fans sing about Cantona in order to take the piss out of the Palace fan who was killed later on that season in a fight with Man U fans.

When I pointed out that was total bollocks and that nobody at BHA is making that (tenuous) link at all, out came the usual goonsquad on their high horses. All a bit sad.

Nice to know I'm missed though.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Haven't started yet but will be heading to pub shortly , probably be on the woodforde wherry

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Painting in Brighton and about to head home, prob pick up three bottles of Proper Job on the way home and hit my cellar for a couple of Belgian finishers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here