Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who’s heading to Wembley tonight?

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Heading up to Wembley tonight in one of the 3 trips I have planned to go there in the next 15 days.

Admittedly one of them is Busted next Saturday, but that’s due to the girlfriend..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'll be in the Wetherspoons from 6pm.

****ing come on England!!!!

:clap:

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've been to Wembley Arena twice - Barry Manilow and The Spice Girls. Bet anyone can't get a sadder pair of acts for a man to have seen. (TBF, I was dragged to the singing nose as a teenager and we did take my girlfriend's nieces to a bit of Girl Power but still bad. Can I also ask for taking my sister to Jason Donovan at the Brighton Centre to be taken into consideration?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
BTW - I genuinely didn't know that England were playing tonight. Lost interest once Dunk wasn't picked but was aware ROI are playing Gibraltar tomorrow. Probably because I don't watch ITV, I guess.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I used to follow England home and away, I dread to think how much I spent on that, great times though. I’ve completely lost interest now, mainly due to the utter dross years of McLaren, Capello and that fraud Hodgson but worse experiencing the contempt with which the FA treat fans. The WC brought some of the old fire back a bit but not enough for Wembley on a Friday night = no thanks. Have a great time though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not heading for Wembley tonight, but certainly watching it. A forward line of Kane, Sterling and Sancho looks pretty exciting if thats how we start. Its a proper qualifier against moderate opposition, at the start of the weekend. Whats not to like ?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Not me, always said my first time will be with the Albion.

Although looking more likely to be the boxing.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Admittedly one of them is Busted next Saturday, but that’s due to the girlfriend.

Boybands. :wozza:

(...and another one...and another one...and another one.)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here