Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
If youre going to use enough to cheese to hide a horse, i would suggest that amount of cheese would actually be more noticeable than the horse itself thereby rendering it redundant as anyone looking for the horse would surely have a look at this cheese monument and find the horse anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If youre going to use enough to cheese to hide a horse, i would suggest that amount of cheese would actually be more noticeable than the horse itself thereby rendering it redundant as anyone looking for the horse would surely have a look at this cheese monument and find the horse anyway.

Not if you hid it caerphilly

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That's why the Police couldn't find Shergar. They were looking for a horse, rather than a cheese monument.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On the assumption the basis of this being a joke is that "marscapone" sounds a bit like "mask a pony", why would putting a mask on a pony help you hide a horse? Doesn't make sense.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did you hear about the cheese monger that decided to paint his mare a different colour? He double Gloucester.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A horse is usually over 14.2 hands high, whereas a pony is below this height, so what are you trying to hide, a horse or a pony, I think you need to be clearer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here