Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan Number/Password - Query for people who've already bought their ticket

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Morning,

Just logged onto website in readiness for buying two tickets at 2pm...it sent me a password reminder to my email address, but unfortunately that's my old email address that I've been frozen out off and I've got no way of accessing that account (believe me I've tried with BT!)

My question is to you who have bought already on line....If a friend is buying your ticket at the same time as their own and they put in your Fan Number, do they need your password as well?? Probably yes I realise, just that if that is the case then I'm screwed because the website said if there is a problem getting hold of your new password reset to contact customer services and like that is going to be possible today!!

Many thanks

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
They don’t need your password to buy for you.

I think to add as friends and family they would need: fan number, name, registered address.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
They don’t need your password to buy for you.

I think to add as friends and family they would need: fan number, name, registered address.

Many thanks - was getting a bit worried there, thinking there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to get through to the club today to reset my email address to get hold off my new password reset number

What happened to the old days when you could just rock up to the club, queue up and then buy?!!!

Thanks again

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Yeah they just need to add your fan number and surname. I set a few up last night and although it asks for your postcode it worked without me entering it. Best that they have it just in case though.
Good luck getting your tickets :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here