Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Where is Corbyn ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’m an ex servicemen and cannot stand the guy but that is wrong and I want to know which NCO’s allowed this, make no mistake it’s the range masters who are responsible!

I'm certainly not condoning it but I can see why members of the Parachute Regiment might pick him as an imaginary target given what they went through in NI and his 'sympathies' for the IRA.

Removed by order of NSC & Corbynites :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone really care if it's OTT
It's Forces humour at its best, no harm done and a bit of light relief from all today's Brexit bollox.
IMO of course :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm having a sense of humour bypass, but what is the actual joke here? Shooting politicians you don't like is funny? Sorry, really genuinely trying to get my head around the supposed joke.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’m an ex servicemen and cannot stand the guy but that is wrong and I want to know which NCO’s allowed this, make no mistake it’s the range masters who are responsible!

If you think it's funny then you're pretty sick and need to look at yourself

Maybe I'm having a sense of humour bypass, but what is the actual joke here? Shooting politicians you don't like is funny? Sorry, really genuinely trying to get my head around the supposed joke.

So if its a photo of the queen you're just as happy?

Blimey there's some fickle people on here.
I'll change the post, if I have time or ask the duty mod to remove.
I'm just going to look at myself in a mirror. :thumbsup:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s no big deal. Picture on a dart board for a target. Whatever.
Now if it had been Corbyn as the target, that would have been more of a problem.
It’s all getting a bit PC all over the place with more important things to worry about and spend the nation’s money on.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Some of the people getting there knickers in a twist over this would have felt it was a hilarious if it was a picture of Maggie.Backing the IRA and Hamas and siding with our enemies rather than backing our security services and his country,this slimeball isn't worthy of respect.He has built his career on being a treacherous arse not showing any loyalty, even to his party.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So if its a photo of the queen you're just as happy?

I must have missed the news story. When has her Majesty had tea with known terrorists who have conspired to have members of the Parachute Regiment murdered ?

Maybe we could start with a discussion about Warrenpoint ? I'm sure the Paras would love to discuss that with Corbyn.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Jeremy is anti forces. Why shouldn't they have a gentle pop at him? Can't see it has any more significance than burning him or Prime Minister May at Lewes on Bonfire Night.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It’s forces humour and besides, why are we getting our gussets in a gush over a terrorist supporting, anti Semitic scumbag?The man is vile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he's gone into hiding someone ought to check if he's in our midfield.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Some of the people getting there knickers in a twist over this would have felt it was a hilarious if it was a picture of Maggie.Backing the IRA and Hamas and siding with our enemies rather than backing our security services and his country,this slimeball isn't worthy of respect.He has built his career on being a treacherous arse not showing any loyalty, even to his party.

Oh deary me. Always astonished by the amount of people that believe all this stuff peddled by the right wing media and the levels of ignorance. Get back to your Daily Mail, I'm sure there's some other hate story you can take as gospel tomorrow.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I must have missed the news story. When has her Majesty had tea with known terrorists who have conspired to have members of the Parachute Regiment murdered ?

Maybe we could start with a discussion about Warrenpoint ? I'm sure the Paras would love to discuss that with Corbyn.

Hey, if you think its justified thats up to you. I'm just pointing out that people who say 'its just harmless banter and forces humour' may think otherwise if it was a different face on the poster.

PS the queen very famously shook hands with Martin McGuiness not that long ago. People who push for peace should be praised imo, not vilified

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s forces humour and besides, why are we getting our gussets in a gush over a terrorist supporting, anti Semitic scumbag?The man is vile.

How do you post from a tin bath in the middle of the Atlantic?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I agree that it is forces humour and nothing to get alarmed or worried about, I'm sure that far worse things are said and done and unseen. However, it was interesting to see that the current ongoing austerity has led to even elite regiments reduced to using plastic pellet guns as defensive weapons though.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I agree that it is forces humour and nothing to get alarmed or worried about, I'm sure that far worse things are said and done and unseen. However, it was interesting to see that the current ongoing austerity has led to even elite regiments reduced to using plastic pellet guns as defensive weapons though.

Indeed, this shithouse excuse of a Government should hang it’s head in shame.Incidentally I dread to think of what the offended would think of when we sent Corbyn’s good friend a turd in the post, I would imagine the BBC would be incredulous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here