Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Question Time

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't watched it for over a year. Too much lying.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Used to watch it every week and then suddenly realised it's the same shit different day every time with zero resolutions.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Haven't watched it for ages.

Watched last night and lasted 1 question.

Used to be an honest forum, now it's panelists towing the party line.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
For a political program, it would be much improved if they didn't feature politicians, journalists or people from shadily-funded "think tanks"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My main critisim of Fiona is she let's people waffle on too much. Dimbleby would cut someone off with the comment " we are not here for political speeches" but she does tend , especially the two dup / sin fein contributors, drone on and on scoring political points.

The 16 year old girls contribution from the audience was the only real high spot of a poor effort last night.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
My main critisim of Fiona is she let's people waffle on too much. Dimbleby would cut someone off with the comment " we are not here for political speeches" but she does tend , especially the two dup / sin fein contributors, drone on and on scoring political points.

The 16 year old girls contribution from the audience was the only real high spot of a poor effort last night.

I thought the vast majority of the Belfast audience was much better-informed than the average. Fewer obvious UKIP plants apart from that red-faced idiot in the yellow shirt. The guy who called out Sinn Fein for not taking their seats in Westminster when they could have made the difference in key votes, for instance.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I thought the vast majority of the Belfast audience was much better-informed than the average. Fewer obvious UKIP plants apart from that red-faced idiot in the yellow shirt. The guy who called out Sinn Fein for not taking their seats in Westminster when they could have made the difference in key votes, for instance.

Its interesting that in an area that has gone through real fighting seems less keen on the faux war that Francois etc want to have and so therefore engaged more factually in the process (on both leave and remain side).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last night the BBC pulled HIGNFY as Heidi Allen MP was a guest, for fear of influencing the EU vote.

Yet the night before sitting MEP, and a man not afraid of the odd racist snaffoo, Farridge, was paid handsomely by the BBC to partake in QT. :shrug:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I can't watch QT anymore, the lowest form of tv in my opinion, the format needs a complete refresh as its just downright cringeworthy, lying, butting in, and people unable to debate and engage but just shout each other down...The audience raise good questions that are never ever given a straight answer...what the heck is the point? Someone please enlighten me...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I can't watch QT anymore, the lowest form of tv in my opinion, the format needs a complete refresh as its just downright cringeworthy, lying, butting in, and people unable to debate and engage but just shout each other down...The audience raise good questions that are never ever given a straight answer...what the heck is the point? Someone please enlighten me...

How can I enlighten you when you are right.
Thursday's was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Brexit party and micro tits allowed that total bell end Farage to answer every question with the word democracy and March 29th
People fell for his lies last time and they are doing it again, but if they are that stupid then let them have him and pay the huge price, leavers now just shout because the don't want to hear the truth and will not admit they have made a monumental error.
And what was that businessman Mills all about, a total cretin.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I take it you saw what Caroline Lucas was subjected a couple of weeks ago, in the name of highbrow political debate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here