Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help! Ticket site won't let us check the box to allow buying for friends and family

hack

Feb 24, 2009
A few of us are in the 9am tomorrow group and we've hit a snag trying to get everything ready to buy together, Any clues what this message means when trying to tick the box for allowing someone to buy for you: "The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed." All advice gratefully received :)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
A few of us are in the 9am tomorrow group and we've hit a snag trying to get everything ready to buy together, Any clues what this message means when trying to tick the box for allowing someone to buy for you: "The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed." All advice gratefully received :)

Not the answer but none of my friends are ticked to buy for me yet one of them was able to get my ticket for me today.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've bought for various people before and none of them have had to tick a box to allow me to buy as far as I know. In fact pretty sure most of them have never logged onto the ticketing website before!

hack

Feb 24, 2009
Ok, cheers. Maybe it'll all be OK after all! Good job it's not stressful... :)

el punal

I phoned the ticket office about this. I was told that you could only purchase tickets if you had the required number of loyalty points, and that at present it was one per person. From next Wednesday 27th March season ticket holders with loyalty points could then purchase extra tickets for friends and family. Check the club site re. ticket information and it will explain in more detail.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I just had this issue. Tried to add my father in law but the error message appeared.
I can only assume that tomorrow, when his points tally kicks in, it will be tickable again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here