Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] While we are all buzzing about Wembley

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Let’s take a moment to reflect on the people who never gave up on the club in its darkest hours and the ones who have fallen on this wonderful journey .I for one will be raising a glas to all albion fans.
Stand or Fall

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
cheers ed.jpg

Nothing more to be said :thumbsup:

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...ering-Lord-Bracknell&highlight=Lord+bracknell

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't worry.

The next generation will never forget, provided they're given the right information. My son is 12 and he's read Build a Bonfire and knows all about the many heroes who helped to save the club that he can now support in the Premier League.

It should be required reading for EVERY kid who is brought up Albion.

He knows that's why I was crying ("Are you crying Dad?" "Something in my eye mate") when we got promoted.

This club is not like most. For many great reasons and for the horrible but ultimately brilliant history.

And that's the legacy of those who aren't with us now but who did so much.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Love that photo. I remember when I was new on here in the early 00's, feeling my way and getting a fair amount of stick from some of the less tolerant NSCers, Lord Bracknell was one of the first to engage positively with some of my threads and posts with what felt like genuine interest and warmth. I'll certainly be raising a glass to Ed and the others who have passed since the Gory Days when I'm at Wembley.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't worry.

The next generation will never forget, provided they're given the right information. My son is 12 and he's read Build a Bonfire and knows all about the many heroes who helped to save the club that he can now support in the Premier League.

He knows that's why I was crying ("Are you crying Dad?" "Something in my eye mate") when we got promoted.

This club is not like most. For many great reasons and for the horrible but ultimately brilliant history.

This.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Don't worry.

Got something in my eye too, must be catching!

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Don't worry.

Yep my 16 year old son went to Palace with friends and Millwall with me,lucky to be born in Albion’s rise to the top but he really gets it.Sitting in the rain at Withdean when he was 6 has helped , along with the history

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here