Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Shirts

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I was thinking about wearing the top I wore at Hereford, although I have a feeling it needs a deep clean first!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit it does seem a bit tinpot (for want of a better word) to release a special shirt for a semi-final. Final yes, but a semi-final? Really?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Does anyone know if you preordered an FA Cup shirt if you qualified as one of the 250 for a ‘Special Presentation Box’, or is it just going to be whatever turns up through the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order didn't mention either way so I'm assuming it's just a wait and see what turns up exercise!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Phil, can we have a full picture of the whole set of shelving including shirts for us nerds?

Your nerd is my command

819af3f7b39d57d767b8549083a83c97.jpg

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Must admit it does seem a bit tinpot (for want of a better word) to release a special shirt for a semi-final. Final yes, but a semi-final? Really?

No, tinpot is exactly the right word. Smacks of ‘this is our final’ when it really shouldn’t be that way at all. Sure, enjoy the day whatever, but we aren’t just there to make up the numbers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've read the articles on the website about this shirt and I'm not entirely clear on it.

My understanding is that the £30 voucher is for a home shirt, only (not the Commemorative shirt, the away shirts or the goalkeeper shirt). The voucher will be sent out with the Cup Semi Final ticket and can be redeemed in store, only. Am I correct?

If so, I hope they've got plenty lying around...

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I am going to dig out my old "Skint" shirt,wore it when we knocked Citeh out of the "whatever it was called" cup back at Withdean,you never know it might have a bit of magic left in it!

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Have people got their special FA Cup shirts yet? Ordered mine about 9:15 on the 21st for collection at the club shop and haven't heard a thing yet. Definitely got a confirmation order and money has been taken from my account.

Maybe the orders take longer as they're being made to order because of the commemorative nature of them? I don't know.

Or there may just be a problem with my order. I'll ring them up if I hear nothing by Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here