Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I’m Feeling Glad All Over!

el punal

No, I’m not referring to THAT lot’s entrance song :sick: , just my current wellbeing at all things Albion at the moment. It’s absolutely crazy, I’ve been watching the Albion for over fifty years and seen promotions, relegations, the Cup Final in 83, the replay, playoffs, highs and lows - and yet, the emotion, the excitement, the sheer joy of us doing well has never waned.

Now we are in the semi final of the F.A.Cup at Wembley and I don’t why but I’ve been buzzing ever since Solly’s incredible “I’ve fooled you all” goal last Sunday. I’ve now got two tickets for the semi against Man City, front row - upper tier. I’m taking my ten year old grandson so he can enjoy this once in a lifetime experience, as well as me!

I do believe we’re going to have a grand day out and I can’t wait! :albion2:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I reckon you and I must be a similar age (67?), and, like you, I am buzzing about being in an FA Cup semi final.
I just wish my 8 yr old grandson was in this country, so that I could take him to Wembley.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
'Buzzing since Solly March's goal'. That is it, in a nutshell- along with the unexpected glory against palace. I have a palace supporting mate at work, he walked over to me today and said 'I haven't seen you since Sunday. I can't imagine how you must have felt when March's goal went in'. Lovely stuff when even our rivals cannot remember feeling that good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here