Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** NSC OFFICIAL Thread - Kazakhstan v Scotland - 15:00 KO Today

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Out of the remaining Euro qualifiers this evening which is most likely to be entertaining viewing? Was thinking Belgium/Russia maybe.

Austria/Poland could be a good one.

Also keen to see the side the dutch put out. This is a huge campaign for them. Time to go youth.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where do we think this showing ranks amongst other classic Scottish results involving the likes of Peru, Iran and Costa Rica?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My Borat-inspired headline for this rout of the Scots:

"JOCK-SHEMASH!"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But back to the really exciting stuff. Just maybe, but... could Celtic possibly win the title this year?! It would be incredible if they could. I am literally on the edge of my seat with the excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh so clearly no drug can make you kick a ball straight:-

[tweet]1108810900193054720[/tweet]

#NoPED'sInFootball.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I watched the second half and Scotland were truefully woeful. Not one player showed anything. Imagine if that was us meltdown would consume the board

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Truely this must be worse than all our other crap results put together, how bad can this get.....oh wait we’ve got San Marino next!! Oh well there’s always World Cup 20222 perfect weather conditions for our boys. It’s so bad our two best players are both left backs FFS who could normally even name a left back......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I suppose we should be thankful. As Scottish fans it’s the hope that always kills us. At least we are getting rid of that early on." - Dominik Diamond

It looks likely that San Marino will take the opportunity to rest players in their next game against Scotland.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I put Holland to win 5-0 @ 12/1. :down:

They've got a good young side and I think they're over their troubles now.

Germany, on the other hand, are in real strife. Despite dominating last night, they could only draw 1-1 at home to Serbia. Jòachim Lòw should have applied for the Real Madrid job - he's taken the Germans as far as he can IMO. Try club management - the ball-sniffing kraut. :lol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Truely this must be worse than all our other crap results put together, how bad can this get.....oh wait we’ve got San Marino next!! Oh well there’s always World Cup 20222 perfect weather conditions for our boys. It’s so bad our two best players are both left backs FFS who could normally even name a left back......

Scotland never seem to get hammered by the big-boys though. Only lose to the shite that they only could.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Fair play to all those fans who've travelled all the way to Kazakhstan though. That's a f***ing long way to go to watch a League One standard football match.

Got a mate who's done that - and he's not even Scottish.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton

BensGrandad

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dont forget the 3 0 drubbing by Morroco at the 98 World Cup or holding The Faroe Islands to a draw in 2002.

Yes, but that was clearly unfair. They had to play all the Faroe Islands at once - they should have been allowed to play them one at a time. Sobvious, innit........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here