Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] ***Help Required*** Votes for a Radio Show Hosted by a Brighton fan

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dear Fellow NSC 'ers,

I wondered if you'd help me by casting some votes for PICK N MIX , in the Sussex University Radio awards - 'Show of the Year'.

My son hosts the show and is a passionate Brighton fan, to the extent that the beginning of his show does include a snippet of GOSBTS in its intro, and normally he will initially discuss the previous weeks result (only very briefly as it is primarily a music show).

I know for a fact he is up against at least two Crystal Palace supporters who host other shows - so if it's not too much trouble please click on the link below and cast a vote.

(It's a long list and PICK N MIX is about halfway down).

All support appreciated - if anyone is inclined you can actually vote multiple times!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...2toNugXFmLaeXHLLevPIbDXkQzeaJQYQ/formResponse

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Dear Fellow NSC 'ers,

I wondered if you'd help me by casting some votes for PICK N MIX , in the Sussex University Radio awards - 'Show of the Year'.

My son hosts the show and is a passionate Brighton fan, to the extent that the beginning of his show does include a snippet of GOSBTS in its intro, and normally he will initially discuss the previous weeks result (only very briefly as it is primarily a music show).

I know for a fact he is up against at least two Crystal Palace supporters who host other shows - so if it's not too much trouble please click on the link below and cast a vote.

(It's a long list and PICK N MIX is about halfway down).

All support appreciated - if anyone is inclined you can actually vote multiple times!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...2toNugXFmLaeXHLLevPIbDXkQzeaJQYQ/formResponse

Done, good luck!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Done. But bloody hell...just how many radio shows does one university need?!!

ETA Blimey. Doesn't appear to be any limit on number of voters you can cast (even without clearing cookies). That's my afternoon sorted then. Can't have palace beating Brighton now can we?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Done. But bloody hell...just how many radio shows does one university need?!!

ETA Blimey. Doesn't appear to be any limit on number of voters you can cast (even without clearing cookies). That's my afternoon sorted then. Can't have palace beating Brighton now can we?

Thank you.

Yes there are a lot [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's one hell of a list.

Open to massive fixing if anyone could be bothered.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We haven't fixed a poll for ages

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm tangentially involved with some of the technical stuff at the radio station, and I had a show way back when I was still a student, and I'm massively in favour of rigging the vote. Good job everyone

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here